Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FOR SALE

Quilting Books~$5 for all 3Stamping and Scrapbooking Supplies. You can see some paper in here and stamps. Gives you some idea. If interested I will pull the wood mounted stamps and display them better but, these are fast pictures. All Rubber Stamps are in Excellent Condition.
DayCare has Closed so I'm selling all my books and teaching supplies :-( I loved this but, unable to physically do it. So might as well go to a good home. LOTS of children s books.

Daycare supplies. File folder games, and so much more. lol~
Puzzels~ $6 for 6 of them

More Books!
these are cardboard building blocks. kids can draw on them and also have had a toddler stand on them when they were put together. There is 50 of them. $20 for all
Daycare Teachers books! Ask if you see one your interested in. Haven't priced them up yet. sorry.


Buttons, brads, eyelets!
$20
Unmounted rubber stamps. This drawer is Animals.

Fantasy
colored sand




Western
Victorian
unmounted words. CD cases come in handy for this!

Native American
People

embossing powers, pearl powders, radiant pearl paints~ $3 per jar


Glass paints



$20 for scissors and holder. retailed over $40 when I bought it.



Punches~ small punches ~ $2, Medium along with long ~ $5, Large ~ $8, Extra Large ~ $12
Chalk Pencils $5 per pack


more glass paints. also colors for stamping on food like cookies! Ask for details!





Any Questions please ask. I have not taken pics of the paper yet. Let me know what your looking for! I probably have it! lol

No comments: