Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New yarn and pictures of some finished projects

The Jumping Dolphin is a pattern designed by Karen and I got the great chance to test the pattern for her! I can't wait to do another one for her. She is a wonderful designer of loomed dishcloths and other treasures.

New yarn that I got from a lady that was destashing. I got it for a steal and LOVE the yarn. I plan to make a shawl out of the yarn bee for myself. Probably the green. I also plan to do a baby blanket out of the pink yarn bee. So many projects already planned for the stash I just got and yarn that I already have. I have well over 130 skeins of Fun Fur and that doesn't even include the skeins that are mohair type or fun fur type. I want a really good shawl pattern however that is nice and warm but, not sure if the one I picked out is the right one. I plan to make it for my mother and my parents just called as they have arrived with their motorhome and are at the RV park! SO I think I might just ask her if she would like the one I spotted or if she would like something different. Its so hard to choose for her as I always try to make it perfect. One flaw that I have always struggled with is trying to do the right things.

This is the LuLU doll and I made it for my 3 yr. old niece! Next to it is a purse and I believe it is also from Brenda's site. If mistaken I am sorry!! I have so many patterns that I don't always remember to write down who's site it came from! Anyhow hope you enjoy. I have several things on several looms. He he ~~ I will post when they are done!










2 comments:

JoyB said...

Your stuff is just awesome. Can I ask what yarn you used for the purse? That would be perfect for a hat for my youngest daughter, Angel.. Hugs. JoyB

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of your horses. I have a 12 year old quarter horse mare and her foal, who is now a yearling. I got Satin in Oct. 2006 as my first horse. She just happened to be in foal. Jessie was born Jan. 2007 in a snow storm.