Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lion face Dishcloth

This is a test knit for Karen. She posted the pattern a couple months ago but, wanted an actual cloth to put on her website so I was lucky enough to be asked! I didn't get it done as fast as normal due to packing for our 6 month trip to WI and also making things for our friends baby boy who is due May 15th! Want to give them their gifts before we leave! I did luckly get it done and think it turned out very well. It is a cute pattern. I LOVE test knitting for the talented designers we have and feel proud that they choose me:-)

So come on everyone and start knitting this pattern for a baby blanket, dishcloth, washcloth, pillow, ect... it is so cute it can be anything! I might do the image on a baby bib and think it would look really cute:-)

No comments: