Saturday, April 5, 2008

Looking for.... ( horse people)

Hello,
We are in need of 1 or if possible 2 10 inch horse saddles with all the straps. We have a large mini horse and a Shetland Pony and are traveling to WI for 6 months where I'm really positive they will have lots of kids wanting to ride them. I was going to see if we could borrow 1 or 2 from a friend but, then thought it might be best to see if we can get a good deal on one or two. HAS to be in good shape! Safty is a major thing with us as we will have young children on these saddles! If you have any PLEASE e-mail me with pictures, where you are from (hoping Az, NM, OK, KS, MN, and WI) Meaning on our way to WI and not out of the way. I know I'm a pain in the butt but, I know how hubby is and shipping isn't always cheap! Please include price.

E-mail them to naturespower@yahoo.com

Thanks

No comments: