Thursday, January 10, 2008

Second Smiley's Yarn Shipment!

Here is my yarn!! Its not all of it as for some reason blogspot wants to be fussy and not load the rest! So I will post this and do another post. Anyhow I LOVE Smiley's and I'm very happy with their yarn and shipping. I now have enough of the right yarn to make some purses now that I have more colors in Wool. I see lots of different things being made with all my lovely yarn. My shelves are even FULL!! I'm almost done with my nieces present and will post it once it is done. Hopefully will be done sometime tomorrow. It might be a day late getting to her but, she should still be very happy. I'm starting a list of things I want to do and its LONG. I have printed out a lot of patterns and put them into a 3 ring binder book for safe keeping. I have a seperate LARGE 3 ring binder for the totally wonderful Looming Magazine!!! So I have LOTS of ideas. Not to mention all the books on Looming I have. Now its Where or what to start with first? LOL~Well back to trying to upload and also looming!










1 comment:

Kathy said...

I am so jel of all your diff yarns. I can't wait to be able to buy a bunch and just loom away.